We strive to always uphold our values and to practice the highest ethical standards. The values of Integrity, Excellence, Contemplation, Service, and a Biblically informed approach form the foundation of our business decisions and practices.
In every action and every decision, we strive to uphold the highest standards of integrity.
The details matter.
Praying, listening, discussing, and seeking God in His Word.
Displayed through every interaction.
Faithful to the Word of God in all advice, actions and strategies.
Capstone Asset Management is committed to fundamental ethical principles and we believe our clients have important rights.
STATEMENT OF INVESTORS RIGHTS
- Honest, competent, and ethical conduct that complies with applicable law;
- Independent and objective advice and assistance based on informed analysis, prudent judgment, and diligent effort;
- My financial interests taking precedence over those of the professional and the organization;
- Fair treatment with respect to other clients;
- Disclosure of any existing or potential conflicts of interest in providing products or services to me;
- Understanding my circumstances, so that any advice provided is suitable and based on my financial objectives and constraints;
- Clear, accurate, complete, and timely communications that use plain language and are presented in a format that conveys the information effectively;
- An explanation of all fees and costs charged to me and information showing these expenses to be fair and reasonable
- Confidentiality of my information
- Appropriate and complete records to support the work done on my behalf
Per CFA Institute: www.cfainstitute.org
Interested in our Investment Strategies?
We've got a variety to suit your needs.