Capstone Asset Management is a Portfolio Manager, Investment Fund Manager and Exempt Market Dealer active in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Striving to hold to Biblically informed values, we provide full discretionary investment management and individual investment mandates to high net worth individuals and families, institutions, pensions, foundations, and family offices. We are a boutique firm with over $650 million in assets under management.
Title: Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Maria Dawes & Janet Kim Sing
Department: Private Wealth Team
Location: Langley, BC
Summary of Position
Capstone Asset Management seeks a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who will provide general back office support while working closely with other team members. The successful applicant will be a self-starter, organized, and a team player who aligns with our philosophical values. This is a 30-40 hour per week opportunity depending on the candidate’s preference.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sit at reception and greet all visitors plus other reception duties
- Assist in preparing and processing client paperwork related to investment accounts
- Assist with processing trades, EFT-ins/outs, internal account transfers and client contributions/withdrawals
- Produce a variety of reports and statements as requested
- Assist in collation and distribution of reports
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks and projects as required
- Liaison with our back office custodian
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Clarity in written and verbal communications
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task while remaining organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience preferably with a financial institution
- Ability to learn various software resources for report generation and other tasks
- Knowledge of investment account types such as RRSPs, RESPs and TFSAs, and Locked-in accounts
- Familiarity with industry and service provider software/systems such as Infinite Harmony, SGGG Diamond, NBIN NetRep and iMost
- Canadian Securities Course or similar investment education
- Experience in a Fund Management, IIROC, MFDA or CSA regulated environment
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Capstone thanks you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Click here for a PDF version of this job posting.