Capstone Asset Management is a Portfolio Manager, Investment Funds Manager and Exempt Market Dealer serving clients in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec.
Holding to Biblically informed values, we provide full discretionary investment management and individual investment mandates to high net worth individuals and families, institutions, pensions, foundations, and family offices. We are a boutique firm with over $350 million in assets under management.
Title: Executive Assistant
Reporting to: Maria Dawes, Portfolio Manager
Department: Wealth Management Team
Location: Langley, BC
Summary of Position
Capstone Asset Management seeks an Executive Assistant who will provide administrative support to Maria Dawes, Portfolio Manager, while working closely with other team members. This role is client facing with a focus on client service in all its forms, while including special projects and tasks that aid the Portfolio Managers to be more efficient.
The successful individual will be an assertive self-starter with an aptitude for multi-tasking and, most importantly, a team player who aligns with our philosophical values. Capstone offers a competitive salary, a benefits package, generous vacation allowance and a positive, highly collaborative working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage and book client meetings
• Answer the phone and respond to client inquiries
• Draft correspondence including Investment Policy Statements and Proposals
• Track and follow-up on client documentation
• Complete administrative follow-ups from meetings
• Create tasks based on meeting follow-ups
• Produce a variety of reports and statements as requested
• Prepare for meetings including boardroom setup and cleanup
• Assist with miscellaneous tasks and projects as required
• Process certain client transactions such as RESP withdrawals, EFT’s, etc.
• Process trade instructions from Portfolio Managers
Qualifications & Experience
• Proficiency in Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
• Minimum of 3 years administrative experience in an office environment, preferably in a financial services context
• Knowledge of investment accounts such as RRSPs, RESPs, and TFSAs an advantage
• Completion of Canadian Securities Course or similar investment education an advantage
• Experience in a Fund Management, IIROC, MFDA or CSA regulated environment an advantage
• Strong attention to details
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Pleasant telephone manner
• Highly organized
• Systems oriented
Please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com
Capstone Asset Management thanks you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.