Capstone Asset Management Inc. is a Portfolio Manager, Investment Fund Manager and Exempt Market Dealer active in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Holding to Biblically informed values, we provide discretionary investment management and mandate specific solutions to clients including high net worth individuals and families, institutions, pensions, foundations, family offices, and third-party Portfolio Managers.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Reporting to: Wealth Management Team (Maria Dawes & Janet Kim Sing)
Location: Langley, British Columbia
Summary of Position
Capstone seeks an Administrative Assistant who will perform client service duties as well as general office administrative support while working closely with other team members. The successful individual will be a self-starter and organized team player who aligns with our philosophical values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and assist clients
- Greet clients and prepare boardroom for meetings
- Organize, track and order office supplies
- Prepare and process client forms and other paperwork
- Input data to CRM
- Assist with preparing corporate marketing and product documents
- Assist with website content maintenance
- Send out monthly marketing and other email blasts to clients/prospects
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Ability to multitask while remaining organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience and competence working with clients face to face and through email and telephone contact
- Proficiency in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher
- Experience and/or education in using publishing software, graphic design, website development or marketing materials is an asset
- Database and CRM experience/knowledge an asset
Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capstone thanks you for your interest, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
A PDF of this job posting is available here.