Capstone works with Investment Funds, Pension Funds, Registered Charities, Foundations & Endowments, Unions, Schools, Churches, Family Offices, and other Institutions to provide investment solutions in both traditional and non-traditional markets. Investment services include individual mandates, discretionary management and portfolio sub-advising.
Institutions or family offices can choose to compliment other strategies with one or more proprietary pooled funds offered by Capstone Asset Management. This structure provides the following benefits:
- Diversification by asset manager
- Performance tracking based on mandate/asset class
- A best of the best multi-manager approach
Institutions seeking a comprehensive approach may choose to have Capstone act as their discretionary manager. As part of our commitment, clients can expect the following benefits:
- Access to a professionally managed, diversified portfolio strategy
- Comprehensive reporting and regular reviews
- Relief from the responsibility of daily investment management activities and decisions
Capstone provides Fund Management and Advisory services to Institutions seeking management of newly launched or existing Funds. Institutions wishing to offer a Fund bearing their own name can outsource the Portfolio Management, Fund Management, and Distribution to Capstone. These strategic partnerships can provide the following benefits:
- Collaboration alongside experts in specific market niches
- Further diversification of existing investments through introduction to Capstone’s strategies
- Establishment of a ‘brand-name‘ fund while leveraging Capstone’s proprietary research and investment management expertise
We want to hear from you
Talk to one of our Portfolio Managers today.