Capstone works with Investment Funds, Pension Funds, Registered Charities, Foundations & Endowments, Unions, Schools, Churches, Family Offices, and other Institutions to provide investment solutions in both traditional and non-traditional markets. Investment services include individual mandates, discretionary management and portfolio sub-advising.
Institutions or family offices can choose to complement other strategies with one or more proprietary pooled funds offered by Capstone Asset Management. This structure provides the following benefits:
- Diversification by asset manager
- Performance tracking based on mandate/asset class
- A best of the best multi-manager approach
Capstone provides Fund Management and Advisory services to Institutions seeking management of newly launched or existing Funds. Institutions wishing to offer a Fund bearing their own name can outsource the Portfolio Management, Fund Management, and Distribution to Capstone. These strategic partnerships can provide the following benefits:
- Collaboration alongside experts in specific market niches
- Further diversification of existing investments through introduction to Capstone’s strategies
- Establishment of a ‘brand-name‘ fund while leveraging Capstone’s proprietary research and investment management expertise
We want to hear from you
Talk to one of our Portfolio Managers today.